Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Drum Roll....Jeep For Sale :(

It's a sad day at the Knox Villa.
  The Jeep has got to go ~ Can't take it with me  

2008 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA 4 X 4

Engine/Transmission:  3.8L V6 ~ Automatic
Mileage:  33,000 km
Full Option w/o Navigation System: A/C (duh), CD player with Aux (iPod) jack, 18" alloy wheels, fog lamps
Aftermarket Additions:
~KC lights: 2x6" long range, 2.8" driving, windshield/bumper bar mounts
~Stone guards for head/tail lamps, mesh radiator guard
~Quick disconnects for doors, hardtop
~Premium titanium window tint
~All weather floor mats

EXPAT OWNED ~ (another duh)

All this for...

Price:  70,000QR

But wait, there's more!  Sorry, got carried away.  Billy Mays (RIP) was running through my head.

Email:  sknox40@aol.com
Phone: 6689 6613



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...