Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

YO, OSHA!

If Qatar ever consulted OSHA, suffice it to say, havoc would be wreaked all over these fair lands. Scenes such as these are not rare in the least, but this one just consistently grabs my attention. I pass this rigged battery contraption scenario nearly everyday going towards D-Ring on Khafja Street. Yesterday, I was lucky enough for the traffic to be backed up (imagine that) and there it was striking a pose, daring me to take its picture. What the heck? As Ricky used to say (or not as I just found out!), "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do".

Hmmm...
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...