Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ugly Issues in Qatar

ATTENTION: Pretty Women Need Not Apply...

as reported in The Peninsula Feb 25, 2012
...Read on

I mean, what humorous pithy comments could I possibly add to the conversation? It's already so over the top. Hmm, maybe...
"Wanted: Ugly Americans"
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Boy, they just can't live without housemaids can they?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they weed out all the pretty and young ones, they may have to do without ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only say "Marhaba fi Qatar".
    By the way: I just love the photo from the Asian girl :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...