Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where the Sidewalk Ends

I appreciate the fact that Doha is really moving forward in providing information and directing people these days, but the placement of this sign smack dab in the middle of the sidewalk at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open this past weekend left me shaking my head.
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps they were tired of people saying they hadn't seen the signs!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...