Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Qatar in 60 Minutes

If you live in the states (or elsewhere) and didn't tune in to "60 Minutes" on CBS last night, you missed seeing my little corner of the world. What used to be an unknown, unpronounceable nation is becoming a household word. Well, maybe that's going a bit far and yes, it's still probably unpronounceable to you and me both, but make no doubt about it...it's more than just a blip on the radar these days.

QATAR


A tiny country asserts powerful influence
...



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting show. But didn't the Premier say they don't want their children to become spoiled? Well, they still have to work on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking spoiled must have a different meaning on this side of the world?? By our definition, you are spot on!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...