Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like


....Dandruff?

Someone seriously needs to invest in some Head & Shoulders...


Or wait, would that be Headless Shoulders?
Whatever. I report, you decide ;)

P.S. Those are some pretty nice looking fiber optic trees with not too bad prices. Don't hesitate if you're interested. In Doha, it is here today and gone tomorrow!

~Al Ansar, City Center Mall, November 16, 2011
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...