Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Star Gazing

In my previous post, I made mention that Tahar Rahim, the heroic prince in Black Gold, "had me at hello". Well, he literally did today, as Kristi and I bumped into him at the Doha Ritz...

Jan Uddin, Me, Tahar Rahim, Kristi

He and fellow Black Gold cast member, Jan Uddin, were gracious enough to stop for a chat and pose for photo ops. If that wasn't enough, we also spoke with Robin Wright...you know, Jenny. No, not from the block, but from Forrest Gump fame. Ok, Sean Penn's ex, however you wish to remember her. I didn't ask her to ham it up for the camera, so I just chose the chicken shot.

You'll just have to trust me on this one. It's her
walking aside my friend, Nasser.

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...