Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back From Tuscany


Back from Tuscany...fat and tired. The official weigh in was 4.4 pounds more than when I left just nine days ago. Ouch...still trying to figure out the exact cause. Was it the olive oil tasting, the pasta cooking class, the feast I was served for harvesting the grapes, the dessert at every meal, the occasional gelato thrown in to round out our three square meals (more like three meals squared) a day? Food overload from this week would be an understatement. We even got bumped to Business Class on Qatar Airways for our trip home last night. Pass the Godiva chocolates please, the right hip needs a little more.

The Tuscan sun goes down on our holiday,
but leaves great memories behind.


My Doha antics will return, but please allow me to cling to our Tuscan adventures for a bit. Yes, that means you have to cling with me. Pictures forthcoming ;P

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...