Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tee Time

David, Kayla, and myself made our way to the Plum Creek Golf Course in our backyard for a round of...let's just say "simulated" golf. We chose the "twilight" after 5:00pm rate, since we knew our skills weren't worthy of any full price action. Good call. We sucked. At least he cart ride and the back to nature setting made it worth our while. Bunnies, mice, water birds, cacti, wildflowers, and more were in abundance to keep our attention when we weren't ducking from errant golf balls. "Fore" has a whole new meaning when you play with our group.















It's very important to stay in
"duck and cover" mode with us





"Uhhhh, can I get a "mulligan"
on this tee off?




"Twilight" quickly turned
to night on us.








To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...