Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

They are not leaving us behind. They are only searching for the path that we tried ever so hard to lay out for them. Now we just hope and pray, like our mothers before us, that we paved it not only with the right intentions but with rock solid materials.

Don't trip over it kids, it's right in front of you!


Wishing my mom and all moms a...

Happy Mother's Day

Me & My Mom doing what we do best...
EATING

I love you, Mom.

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...