Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dial for Doha Delivery

Once upon a time in my Qatar social circle, I was known as Delivery Queen. Pots banging in my kitchen tended to give me a headache, so I quickly adopted the mantra "I call, You deliver". Just between you and me, my delivery days of late are nil to none. I've actually started to like the tunes the pots are playing. My impressive collection of delivery menus is gathering a nice layer of dust and Doha sand. Don't get me wrong though, Paula Dean's not inviting me to her show anytime soon. Here's a little hint of some of the places around town that deliver. Don't fret if you don't see your favorite eatery. Check out Doha Delivery for all your delivery needs. How's that for a free plug, guys?


































And remember peeps, the delivery folks are risking
life and limb to get your food to you. TIPS are appreciated!

For some recent interesting dialogue on tipping, visit @DohaNews tumblr


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...