Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Qatar Potests~Why Not?

Follow Shabina on twitter ~ @dohanews

"Friends, Romans, Countrymen
Lend me your ears"


And while I have your ears, let me have your eyes to peruse over my fellow Doha expat's commentary that was published in yesterday's Huffington Post. My twitter friend (and otherwise), Shabina, addresses the continued concerns of those not understanding what makes Qatar different than other countries currently undergoing unrest in the region. I hope she's right...my bubble is banking on it. Thanks for sharing, Shabina!
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. It was a good article that she wrote. Good for her. My fingers are crossed that things will stay relatively peaceful here. I see no reason why not.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...