Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust




She Came, She Saw, She Conquered
She's Outta Here

Friday, February 25, 9:00a.m. won't come fast enough for Courtney, my Pink Pumps friend and part time partner in crime. She is leaving me in the dust, literally, to join a much better partner back in Houston, her husband. Though our age difference is enough for Courtney to be my daughter, it was an instant sisterly connection on our first meeting eight months ago. Before that day, Courtney had been corresponding with me through my blog and emails to find out about desert life. We hooked up when she arrived in Doha and the rest is history. It was short term, but so much fun. Enjoy your hubby, Court! We shall see you on the flip side!

**********************************************

I picked up Courtney today for our "until next time" lunch and got really tickled when I came across the security guard and his big yellow construction sign that read, "CAUTION, ROAD BLOCKER IN USE" ~ I wasn't prepared on my way in for the pic, so I took it through my side mirror upon exiting.


So, here's a pic of the aforementioned ROAD BLOCKER

Cute cone, huh? Woooo, I'm skeered.



Another Bites the Dust~Queen

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Never met Courtney but going to miss her comments. Best wishes back in the USA.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...