Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thumbs Up, Dude!

On a sad note, Miss Kristi left us this morning...

But on a brighter note, I saw Qatar's resident Cheerleader today! Like camels, I can't get too many sightings of this man. He just makes me happy with his contagious thumbs up and his love of his country...


To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Love that Cheerleader's car! Only in Doha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I spot him sporadically around town, I start scrambling for my camera like a crazy person. When you take his picture, he screams out "THANK YOU!!!!!" Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...