Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Return to the Sand

Back in Doha after our last gathering at Cracker Barrel for some good ol' comfort* to send us on our way. Yes, it was of course, PORK. Our flight was long with a chorus of singing babies. Well, they weren't actually singing, but I pretended they were. Nonetheless, we touched down safely and are ready to battle the jet lag. As usual I feel so victorious on day one, but it usually goes down hill from there.

*Rumor has it that it wasn't "comfort" food for Dustin~food poisoning was the word on the street~yikes, glad it was him and not us! Sorry Dust!

It seems while we were away Nadal and Federer arrived and did a little pretournament play in Doha's Arabian Sea. Sorry I missed that!



Let the Qatari adventures resume...later!

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...