Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Do the Spirits Move You?

I wrote this post last weekend, but held back for fear that my friend would "defriend" me if I published it. My justification on the subject was that she would dance on table tops, poles, or anything in sight with or without the help of spirits, so what would it hurt? You can define spirits however you want. She's just that kind of fun lovin', crazy, party animal (if you will) type of girl. So with permission granted (more like a request for me to post them), here we go...

In case you haven't figured it out, Texans really know how to have a good time. Sometimes you just need to let your hair down and not take life too seriously. Seriously.

And we all know how seriously I take life, so last night was one of those times. I met up with some coworkers from my previous life to catch up on old times and create some new memories. We picked up where we left off without skipping a beat. I truly love and miss these guys.

P.S. Kellie, as always, your entertaining skills are phenomenal.

















To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...