Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Play On!


We ran across this jewel while touring Doha topless this weekend. Beach volleyball or badminton? I'm not really sure, but it looks like they're ready for a little night action in case tournament play drags on. I'll be watching the local papers for info on ticket sales. I don't want to miss out on one of those VIP lounge chairs! Play on.

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!
s

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...