Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kristi Recap

My partner in crime, Kristi, departed Doha this morning, but not without a last request of chocolate chip pancakes for a 5:00 a.m. breakfast reservation. I obliged and am still trying to sort out if that appeasal equals to supermom or super spoiled. I report, you decide. Even though we had no tiger sightings, we had one heck of a whirlwind week. We did it all from facials to picnics on the corniche (in front of famous buildings, no less) to jeep cruising with the top off, WTA tennis, Doha Tribecca Film Festival, and not without tons of great food. It was a special week and we hated to see her leave, but we were running out of money. Smile. Thanks for the memories, Kristi!


























To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Glad y'all had a good visit. I guess the bottom pic is at the Ritz? Looks very inviting. Where's the pic of the chocolate chip pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, too early for pics of pancakes (even for me!). It was a great visit. The timing couldn't have been better with all the events going on in Doha. Yes, nothing like Tea at The Ritz!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...