Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pork, It's What's for Dinner



Just to let you know we really are out of Doha and in France, here is the obligatory first meal of pork...



Um, um, good...


Pics coming soon. We're off to Mont St. Michel for the day.

To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I can almost taste the other white meat! Mont St. Michel is my very most favorite place on earth, been going there for 45 years, and it hasn't changed much in that time. If you can go around 10 pm, very few people will be there, and it will be very different from daylight.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...