Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Knock Three Times


...remember that song? Tony Orlando and Dawn, now that's a blast from the past. Well, they have been on my mind a lot lately, as that is what I have to do to get my mini washing machine cranked up. Upon arriving home from vacation, David popped open the washer/dryer combo (yes, it is what it is)and off the handle came. A fine time for a mishap when we've been on the road for ten days with loads of laundry to wash. By Doha standards with their micro machines, we're talking quadruple the loads of what one would have in the U.S. It was a tough transition going from my super capacity washer to this bucket. Anyway, the villa people came by, couldn't fix it, took my door with them, and returned an hour later with a rig job that even my dad would envy. Of course opening and closing the door came with new special instructions including some fist pumping and a little hip action. I got this.



Knock Three Times ~ Tony Orlando & Dawn
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...