Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Heat is On




Yikes! These are the actual temps we are going home to in a couple of days. I don't even want to know what the heat index is. The Facebook status of a couple of my Doha friends in the "pink villas" indicates that their air conditioning is out. Fingers crossed that ours is up and running on arrival!

On a related note: These cookies might start to be the rage if while the desert heat is on. I'll get back with you on how the Tahoe oven and my culinary skills get along.



Thanks, @dohanews!


The Heat is On ~ Glenn Fry
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...