Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Too Much Fun?

So, what the heck have I been up to, you ask? One full week with not even offering a pitiful morsel on the blog...lashes for me. Well, besides practicing on my photoshop addiction, I've been road trekking, again. I took a trip to Nacogdoches to see Kayla for no other reason than just wanting to see her smiling face. From there it was on to the old home front for reunions with my old gal pals from high school and my old, but not so long ago co-workers. I'll just say this about both gatherings. I had entirely too much fun within a very short period of time and my body let me know it. I was exhausted from laughter and straining my brain trying to remember moments in time from my high school years. "We're the best from here to heaven, Senior Class of '77." Does that give you any indication of how much memory loss that could have occurred since then? Before it was over, however, we ended up remembering more than we wanted to. Honestly, if there is such a thing as too much fun, it was definitely accomplished over the weekend. Ciao!

Too Much Fun ~ Daryle Singletary
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a banner weekend. Love ya, girl. Let's not wait so long between visits. AS??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing F.U.N.!! I was on a wonderful 'High' after Saturday night for a few days.....felt really good to have so much fun with the girls! Me and Arlene are still racking our brains to remember who Mike was...lol. Love to all my best gal-pals from way back!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...