Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, June 4, 2010

On a Wing and a Prayer

I received a special wake up picture message at 7:00am this morning from Shea in Fort Bragg, North Carolina...


My interpretation of his first picture:

"Good morning mom, I'm jumping from an airplane this morning.
Please pray for me."


This one:

"I knew you'd come through for me!
Your prayers are the bomb, mom :D"

Just doin' what I do best for you kids, Shea...
Worrying and Praying!


Up in the Air Junior Birdman
To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I guess since he was nervous he wanted you to be nervous too!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...