Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playground Follow Up


Someone is setting me up. Twice I've spotted a trampoline in Riviera's "hole", aka playground, only to go back to capture it on film and it be gone. I saw it a few weeks back, but went a few days later and it wasn't to be found. Just today I went by and it was back, again. I returned two hours later to take pics and it had disappeared, yet again! I feel like I'm on Candid Camera. All wasn't lost. I was able to snap a pic of the villa kids taking advantage of the recreation area. It's comforting to know that they have a safe place to play while staying out of trouble. I also noted that the basketball goal had been removed. There must have been a safety issue with it.




Mr. Rogers Theme Song



To read or leave comments, please click on the comments link below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Lori Humphrey4/16/10, 5:06 PM

    that is soooo funny...and so are you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...