Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Focus Run Amok

I've been having a bit of writer's typing out useless info block lately. All my creative energy has been taken up with my recent installation of Photo Shop. Therefore, my brain is not open to the things happening around me. I get into this intense focus mode and totally tune out the world around me. Well, I do take note when Tweetdeck pops up the latest thoughts of those out there in never never land. Lets, see...


@DohaNews is looking for a great place to take the mother in law for a birthday lunch, @sparky1999 is pumping out the latest Apple technology (which I don't understand any of what he's talking about aka technically challenged), @NazQatar is bouncing around the city posting pics of everything in sight (p.s. loved the "threesome" pic!), @WeirdWeb is staying true to his name posting wild stories...seriously, http://www.edibleanus.com/??? And then there's @meredithwrogers tweeting that she needs to run out and find a pantsuit for Hillary's visit (yes, Clinton) to Qatar this weekend. Hmm, that snapped me out of twitter mode right back into Photo Shop mode. Heaven help me.


thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. I look good as a politician, eh?

    Sybil, you're the funniest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL just saw your last post!! glad you liked the threesome LMAO!!

    You always crack me up with your funny posts LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naz, I almost put your mug shot in place of Hillary's, but decided that Mer looked much better in blue ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...