Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Venus, Come Down from Mars

Oh, Venus. What were you thinking, girlfriend? Tennis great Venus Williams decided to show off her self designed court duds at the Australian Open that is currently in play. Speaking only for myself, I think it's pretty raunchy. Is she playing a game or providing a faux peep show for the fans? Maybe she was just jealous of the latest American Idol "Pants on the Ground" fervor and decided to join in. Get your pants off the ground, Venus, and play ball.




thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...