Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...And There it Goes

On my way home from work (that four letter word that I LOVE) the other day, I noticed that another beautiful Doha sunset was in the works. I snapped pics all the way home never finding that perfect vantage point. Forget the fact that I was negotiating turns and roundabouts while clicking away. Doha is not exactly "navigational" friendly, as there is no such thing as just making a turn here and a turn there to get to where you think you might land. It's complicated and hard to understand the process if you don't live here. After three years, I still don't understand it, but
I am just a bit directionally challenged to begin with. Anyway, if you haven't been stepping out of the house at sunset, you may want to do so.





Here Comes the Sun~The Beatles


thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...