Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Deck the Halls With...


Pink flamingos, fa la la la la, la la la la!

Our neighbors directly across the street from our Texas home is all decked out for the holidays. Their yard represents the p.c. term, "Happy holidays" to a T. Meaning, I'm not so sure if there's anything Christmas about it. Let's see, pink flamingos, skeletons, palm trees...definitely equals holiday, though I'm not sure which one. All their bases seem to be covered, except Christmas, that is. Ok, Santa does represent the commercial aspect of Christmas, if not the true meaning. Nevertheless, I hope your halls are decked with a few boughs of holly as you remember the reason for the season. Merry Christmas!


Dustin decking our halls



thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...