Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Parking Run Amok

Parking Update:


If you can't find an available parking spot at City Center, please make use of all available space regardless of its original intent. I always thought there was an overabundance of right of ways, anyway. As David and I were walking into the mall yesterday, he noted the cars you see in front of you. I laughed and said, by the time we leave the rest of this turning lane will be completely filled. Sure enough, everyone followed suit.

thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Personally, I have stopped going out on Friday evenings - I just can't bear the hassle with parking and the traffic on the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've determined that our cutoff arrival time on Friday is 3:00pm. The parking garage turns into a zoo after that!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...