Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, October 30, 2009

On Strike

ATTENTION READERS:

There will be no blog today due to being poo-pahed via email by a reader that shall remain nameless (KONNIE ARISCO MATTE). She (KONNIE ARISCO MATTE) thought yesterday's Hello Kitty post was absurd. In protest to her (KONNIE ARISCO MATTE), no more words or pictures shall erupt from my fingers. Well, until tomorrow that is. I apologize for any undue stress that this may have caused you now, or in the future.

P.S. I think she was just jealous that she doesn't have a picture with Hello Kitty.


thoughts
To read or leave comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, Morgan loved the Hello Kitty picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Steve that's who I'm trying to appeal to...8, 9, 10 year old little girls. I feel MUCH better now :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...