Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Favorite Game Banned?

Hot off the press...

Just received a tweet from @qatarvisitor with breaking news about a Qatar video game being banned in the U.S. It just so happens that I play this game here in Doha on a daily basis, even though it's a losing battle for me. Now, it looks as though I may not have this pleasure when I get back to Texas. 'Tis a sad day. Click here for the rest of the story.



thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...