Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

How was YOUR Fourth?



"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today."

~Dale Carnegie

Those captions by the kids and David are what I'm imagining them saying upon seeing this posting, but I said I was going to do it so by golly, I did. I'm pretty sure I'm not far off the mark on their reactions, though. Here's my answer to them,

"If you ain't livin', you're just taking up space!"


thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



3 comments:

  1. Girl, just putting on a two-piece bathing suit would be a major accomplishment for me. You are one rocking 50-year old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are looking good! Glad you finally did it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...