Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Follow Me Friday



In honor of Twitter's "follow friday" (and the fact that I have nothing else to blog about), I'm going to go out on a limb today and add a widget in the sidebar that allows my regular groupies, random "dropper inners", and the "this is my first and last time ever" visitors to click on and "officially" list themselves as a follower. It's obviously a voluntary thing, but it would massage my ego a bit, but more importantly give me a little moral support to blog on. Albeit, you know that if I found out that I was only talking to myself, I still wouldn't shut up. I'd talk to the wall if I had to, so, you can't silence me by not signing up. Ok, FOLLOW ME right now. If you don't have an account when it asks, SIGN UP for one! Follow the instructions. You can do it!



thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. C'mon, Syb- you know I'd follow you anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Kar...I knew I could count on you. I miss you! Hoping to get to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...