Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Breathe, But Not too Deeply!

The Intercontinental Hotel (on the right) is barely visible.

West Bay area across from City Centre Mall

The Sheraton Hotel on the corniche


Dusty conditions
prevailed in Doha yesterday, so much that we didn't do our four mile corniche walk. Aaah, a relief from the heat for me. We did stroll City Centre Mall, but I don't think our pace counted for much. That's it from the Land of Sand. Until next time...
P.S. Are you FOLLOWING me, yet??!

thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...