Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Dog, The Cat, and The Rat

My friend, Karen, (HEY, GIRL!!) sent me a video that I wanted to share, but I had to find a version that was in a "postable" format. Luckily, I found it on Youtube. It's not the exact same one, but actually gives a little more background and detail. Calm down. It's entertaining and short. The clip just goes to show you with the right attitudes and the right nurturing, anything can happen. We should all take note, and just maybe one day all cultures and nationalities will be able to blend into a peaceful society.



Thanks, Karen. I love and miss you!


thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Ohh yeah totally agree with you :) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAWW!! This was so great to see. I'll have to show that to my little ones. Thanks for always sharing some good stuff!!!

    P.S. I am honored to have made your BLOG!! Love that B-Day message pic you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...