Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, May 29, 2009

David Turns 50!


Happy Birthday,

David!


Taking the day off for David's 50th birthday. Yes, he is officially as old as me now! Gotta get back to the celebration, check y'all later :D




thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, young one. Welcome to Club 50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, old man. You might scout around and see if there are any senior citizen discounts out there for you yet. Some start at 50!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...