Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

People Watching



Ok, the races weren't so exciting yesterday, afterall. No near mishaps, no neck and neck, no dramatic come from behind efforts...just straightforward racing. What I live for is the element of surprise, but there was none. So, people watching became the main event for me. Oh, if I could only be incognito, the pictures I would snap. Make sure you VOTE IN THE POLL below for your fave.

























































pollcode.com free polls
Pic of the Day?
Big Belt Burberry Boy Blago's Twin Qatari in Training Backseat Rendevous Midriff Granny

In case you didn't know...


Blago

Burberry


thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...