Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, January 19, 2009

The ABC's of Reading the Blog


Some of you are very blog saavy and will find this post abusive to your intelligence, however, surely we can all learn something. I mainly want to let you know that you can click away and you will not be sent off to annoying advertisements. So without any further adieu...






Now that was painless and most likely not helpful to most of you, but if it helped even one lost soul out there it was worth it. Have a good one, folks!

thoughts
To read comments, please click on the thoughts box above. Thanks!


5 comments:

  1. You totally amaze me. Wow I learned stuff. How did you do that? You are by far without a doubt the official Doha BLOG QUEEN!
    I want to add that cute click that people and add my blog to thier email if they want to. How does that work? Or how do I get one?
    SMiles,
    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want to do most days is to put a post on my blog saying, "for more interesting Doha happenings, click here" and have that link direct them directly to YOUR blog, for every day reading. Seriosly!! YOU KNOW YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME! THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR 'SECRETS'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my dear, you are amazing! Keep those blogs coming please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you, & Thank you.

    Full disclosure: These three ladies are on my Doha blogs list. I hope that doesn't discount their much appreciated kudos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a Doha lady and I say GREAT JOB as well. Love reading of your adventures and learned a few things about blogging.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...