Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cozy in Doha




I captured this prize just down the street from us. Please observe closely. What you are looking at is a tent. This is not a permanent structure. When is the last time you camped out in a tent with a chimney stack included? I won't even mention the central air (oops!). Light the fire, throw in some chestnuts, throw down a blanket, pour a glass of wine, put on some Al Jarreau, and wait for Jack Frost. Oh, and don't forget to kick on that central air while you wait for him...it could be a while.




thoughts

1 comment:

  1. FEMA should buy some of those instead of the trailers they use.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...