Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jingles the Cat




Regina came bearing gifts, for Sykes that is. A collar with a bell adorns his neck now. I think she doesn't like the fact that we've been losing track of him. After hitting the hay last night, we could hear Jingles coming up the stairs, one ring a dingy, two ring a dingy, three ring a dingy. Maybe we'll get used to it, if David will give it enough time. We did get over the morning prayer call that hits Doha before sunrise. So far, Sykes has done better in the entertainment job for Regina than myself. She's been playing fetch with him, offering her leftover "egg juice" to him, and sharing her bedroom (not to mention her bathroom) with him. Regina and I haven't done anything too exhilarating, other than hitting Villagio and Landmark malls. We did attend a birthday lunch yesterday for my friend, Chris, at Asian Traditional restaurant, which was yummy as usual. Other than that, she's been quite content hanging with Sykes, or Jingles that is. Well, it's the weekend for us and the sun is setting which means din din time. Later!



To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then enter text in box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...