Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fall is in the Air




For those of you back home that are curious about the weather in Doha this time of year, fall is definitely in the air with 60's for the lows and 80's for the highs. You couldn't ask for anything better, except possibly throwing a little rain in the mix. To be fair, it did sprinkle yesterday morning for about ten seconds. Good thing I had the kitchen door to the patio open or I would have never known it. It made all the Qatar blogs, if you can believe ten seconds of sprinkling (or, as my friend Freda would say "a heavy spit") would do that. We're even having a spattering of clouds in the skies which makes you feel just a little more at home. The only disadvantage of the lack of cold weather that I can think of is getting into the Christmas spirit. It makes it a tad more difficult, but with the kids coming this year it will be a lot easier. So, you guys back at home enjoy your cool cold weather and we'll soak up a little more sunshine. Tootles!


To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then enter text in box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...