Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Can You Read the Signs?


On our weekly Bennigan's run, we have to go through a small diversion to a temporary road. I get tickled every time we go by it, because there are so many signs and I always wonder how in the world they expect you to read them all and keep your car on the road at the same time. I couldn't even get all of them in the pic. Anyway, I think they get their point across which is really funny because safety doesn't seem to be a real concern here. Just down the road you'll run across a sewage drain that has no cover on it with no warnings or flags around it. If you don't have a sense of humor, it's time to get out of Doha!


To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then enter text in box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...