Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Apology Not Accepted, Not Yet Anyway





Sykes can beg all he wants, but he will stay in "time out" until Regina arrives on Tuesday. He wants both worlds...to run wild with the "compound cats" and to nestle next to me on the couch. I'd let him out but the problem is as you all know, the stupid cat doesn't know how to find his way home. I know the villa people must really wonder about me as I go through the neighborhood snapping my fingers. So, until he meets his Aunt Regina, he will be confined to the indoors. After that, I think I'll set him free. At least we know, he can survive (for a few days, anyway). He only had a couple of cat swat marks on him from his last escapade, but as expected he told me, "well, you should have seen the other cat". You go boy!

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll bring him a collar with his name and your phone number on it. I can see in the pic he doesn't have a collar.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...