Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rain in the Forecast...Not here, Silly!



I just have to share the lovely forecast for our Austria trip that starts out in Vienna this Thursday afternoon. It looks like the rain might slow down just enough (wishful thinking) on Sunday for us catch the train to Salzburg. Maybe we'll be so lucky as to adopt Gene Kelly's outlook. Somehow, I doubt it. In light of everyone else's mother nature woes these days, I'll try not to whine too much. Maybe the Good Lord thought we might enjoy a little rain since we certainly don't see it in Doha. Thanks, for looking out for us (as always!). We are anxiously waiting for the trip despite the cold, rainy weather....brrrr.



To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rain!!! Just remember your umbrella (you know, the things some ladies here use to give them sun shade?!?)

    Anyway, have a safe and wonderful trip!

    P.S. I always enjoy the music you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you in Austia wearing a jacket and you can think about me sweating it out in Jordan and Egypt.
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  3. No credits to kristi's photographer...shame shame

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bad,sweetheart. And I'm a stickler on that note! I hope the proper amendment is to your liking. Thanks for the pic, RYAN!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...