Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lean On Me



It's more like, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. That's the game we were playing this week when Karen and I took a trip to Patrizi's. Sherry is an accomplished photographer and Karen is wanting to learn what the heck to do with the Photoshop program that she has recently purchased and loaded into her computer. Sherry gave her a few quick lessons on touching up faces and I was pretty impressed on what these programs can do. With a click of a few keys, she gave the eyes a new definition that took on a vibrancy that was missing. Being one that believes that the pic that you snap should be the pic that you print, I was pretty amazed. I'm thinking I could be swayed to join the 21st century of photography. Sherry's itch was to bounce some ideas out there about her new photo business that you can visit at patriziphotography.com by the way. She needed someone to be bluntly truthful about some ideas she had...enter Sybil. My motto is "Don't ask and I won't tell, but if you ask...shame on you". That might be a little untruthful. My family and friends will attest that you don't have to ask and I'll tell you anyway. Ouch. So now you're wondering (or actually could care less) about what I got out of the afternoon...a gourmet lunch, some good laughs, and something to blog about, duh. Sherry prepared the most awesome lunch in about five minutes (she was so fast, see the blur?) and it was absolutely delicious. And, that my friends, is the ultimate talent to behold in Doha.


To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even imagine how gorgeous those Austria pics could be with photoshop at hand

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...