Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sherry!



To my dear sweet sister in law, Sherry, who remembers EVERY birthday with a birthday card without fail. Every time I receive one of those cards in the mail for David, the kids, or myself, I cringe with guilt and think..."I'm going to remember to send out cards and be a good sister in law, sister, daughter, daughter in law,wife, mother, friend...!") You know, it is true what they say about old dogs. Anywho, Sherry, David and I wish you the best birthday ever and pray that you are blessed with many more to come.

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice birthday greeting. It brought back many good memories

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...