Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blogging 101


I'm having a small get together at the pink villas tomorrow to teach some of my fellow Doha ladies the gift of blog. I'm excited for them because they will learn to stay in touch in a new way and never feel removed, again...if they follow through, that is. Their friends and family can tune in if they want or opt out if they don't want to hear about the bloggers' exotic if not a bit strange life in the land of "almost" (as my friend Freda likes to call Doha). They will begin to see Doha through blog eyes and never see it the same again. I'll have to pick my brain a bit on how to get a new blog started, since it's been nearly a year and a half since this one was born. Time flies when nearly everyday brings a new experience to the table. So anyway, come one, come all ladies. Your days in Doha will never be the same!

Time: 10:00 - till your blog is officially "born"
Place: #63 the pink villas
Bring: Your laptop if you have one, if not, just bring your happy hiney



To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...