Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Introducing...



Not much time to talk...I'm grabbing some free Internet time while Kristi eats her McAllister's sandwich. We're back in Groves visiting Mom & Dad for a quick last visit before I wrap up my USA tour. I had a great lunch today with my GREAT friends from Jan Girouard & Associates. We ate at Sugas, a jazzy downtown Beaumont restaurant. The food was wonderful, the road down memory lane was even better. We discussed current events, old events and even future events. By the way, congrats on that soon to be grandson, Jan! Don't forget to send me pics. Gotta get. Talk to you soon. Ok, I'm back. So my free Internet didn't last long enough to post, so we moseyed on over to Starbucks. You should feel privileged to be reading a $10 blog. That's just for the Internet. I won't even mention the cost of the coffees.
To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...