Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Farm Education






I received this from my cousin Peggy and it brought back a great memory of when we lived in Mobile, Alabama. Jo Jo and Granddaddy hosted the kids nearly every summer at their Mount Pleasant, Tennessee home. After Kristi being there particularly long one summer, she came home with what is known to many of you as TMI (Too Much Information). I would say she was about four years old at the time and telling me one of her farm stories as she sat at the bar eating her breakfast. I quote: "Mom, you know, sometimes the cows put their front legs up on the other cows shoulders. That's what you call a free ride. Yep, that's what Granddaddy told me". She didn't skip a beat, kept eating her cereal and never even looked up.

To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...