Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dear David


Wow, I'm slipping. I couldn't think of a dang thing to blog about yesterday. You know it's bad when people start talking about the weather. I like to blog the night before if an idea pops in my head or if I have time. Lol, that's lame, I always have time. Anyway, it never occurred to me that perhaps I could wish a "Happy Anniversary" to my wonderful husband who has put up with me for all these years. We celebrated in a very unusual way this year. He had an all afternoon luncheon with a few of his Qatar Chemical colleagues at Al Sharq Resort and I spent the afternoon with my Tea Tour group at The Ritz. We both had a great anniversary, just not together. You know what they say about absence. Well, maybe three hours doesn't count. Without any further adieu, let me just say, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, DAVID" (you know the rest).

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! And by the way, is Dustin there? Haven't heard a peep about him.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...